Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
xdhtgw.jpg

The Mickey shaped confetti ^ is so cute! I remember the leaf-shaped confetti from the Pocahontas parade a long time ago, and was hoping that they'd do something similar again. Thanks for sharing!

The Mickey shaped confetti ^ is so cute! I remember the leaf-shaped confetti from the Pocahontas parade a long time ago, and was hoping that they'd do something similar again. Thanks for sharing!

I loved the confetti from the shows! I had some from the Festival of Fools show crumpled up in a jacket, but since it was so smooshed, I ended up throwing it away. :( But I still have some petals from Snow White & shields from Mickey's Detective School somewhere.

Just back from our vacation to DL and Northern California. Let me tell you the time flies. We stayed at DL hotel for the first time. We loved it. Here is my first post post vacation.

IMG_2988.jpg

Ooh I fell like I should actually be playing UNO with this one.:goodvibes

Disneyland004.jpg

I hope you had a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter