Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Buena Vista Street there will be the Carthay Circle Theatre. The theatre where Snow White premiered. Openning date of 2011 for this and the Red Cars.
P1300799m.jpg

ok i don't have a pic for the day but a picture video with audio hope you guys like it. thanks to Danny for letting me use some of his picture hope you like it an leave comments thanks Eddie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDNEXKCf7vw

Cool video eym! What software did you use to make it? Also, I checked out your Flickr account and I noticed that you used a Nikon D3, D70 and Canon 20D in your newer pics. Is there any particular reason why you switched to the 20D instead of the D3 anymore? Just wondering...

Cool video eym! What software did you use to make it? Also, I checked out your Flickr account and I noticed that you used a Nikon D3, D70 and Canon 20D in your newer pics. Is there any particular reason why you switched to the 20D instead of the D3 anymore? Just wondering...

Thanks i use windows movie maker

and i love my D3 is just to big an d70 is not my camera is my sisters so i like the canon 20D is alot smaller

Here is a concept plan for a new story overylay for Mulholland Madness ride.
The ride will have a Goofy theme.

PICT0378m.jpg

Cars Land is a whole new land to be in finished in 2012.
There seems to be 3 main rides... Mater's Junkyard Jamboree.... Luigi's Flying Tires... and ... the "E" ticket ride "Radiator Springs Racers" which will have cars that travel five times faster than Autopia cars.

P1300656m.jpg

P1300810m.jpg

Where did you see these? Are they somewhere in the parks to show what's coming?

The first time I read "cars that travel five times faster", I thought "TEST TRACK!" Then I read it again. Oh. Autopia. Wouldn't it be great if it was a TEST TRACK type of ride, instead????

Where did you see these? Are they somewhere in the parks to show what's coming?

The first time I read "cars that travel five times faster", I thought "TEST TRACK!" Then I read it again. Oh. Autopia. Wouldn't it be great if it was a TEST TRACK type of ride, instead????

My thoughts went exactly to Test Track in WDW then faded away when I thought of the speeds of Autopia.

I saw all the coming attractions at "Walt Disney Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar". This building was "The Vineyard Room at the Golden Vine Winery" and looks like it will return to that some day. See the temporary signage in the first photo below.

P1300790.jpg

A more permanent sign is on the building.
P1300814m.jpg

The invitation to come inside to have a sneak peak at the future of California Adventure.
P1300586.jpg

Inside there is a "screening room" with a temporary sign over an older sign that said "Tasting Room". Here they show a very informative 6 minute film which inspires the imagination about the future of the park then there is a 30 second break before the film runs again. Lots of Displays, Drawings, Information, etc... Definitely worth the visit.

Such great photos! Thanks for contributing guys.

I've only been to the FL one, but the Cali one doesn't look all that different ;)

My thoughts went exactly to Test Track in WDW then faded away when I thought of the speeds of Autopia.

I have to say I thought the same as you two. Then I wondered why they would basically waste the space, money and time on building another glorified Autopia. :confused: Isn't one enough? :confused3
I wish they were building Test Track.:wizard: :idea:Maybe they have plans to do away with Autopia? Those cars are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww. And the queue is even slower! zzzzzzzzzz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter