• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do try to keep track of it but it's basically a confusing little system I keep in my head and is based on my previous trip dates, time of year, etc.

As far as posting the EXIF, I'm happy to provide it to anyone who wants to know. But, since smugmug strips it from the jpegs resized from the originals, it's a few extra clicks to copy/paste I normally don't take. If I post a shot that is abnormal in the camera settings, I'll try to include the EXIF.

At least you have a system. :) I was just kidding in my post above. I know smugmug strips the EXIF 'cause I started using it recently too. It's a good photo hosting site though but losing the EXIF in the resized JPEGs is a PITR. :goodvibes

I'm sure the staff at DL is thrilled that there's a picture out there of one of their employees urinating on Main Street! :lmao: That is PRICELESS!!!! Give the poor horse a break...they have to go potty, too! :rotfl2: If only we could be so lucky to just be able to urinate while we're walking down the street. :rotfl: On second thought....:scared:
:laughing:I thought it was pretty funny and ironic at the same time...

ene09-disneyscaliforniaadventureala.jpg

Great shot Danny. I can't wait to take my slr to the land this year.

DSCN4695-Copy.jpg

I'm sure the staff at DL is thrilled that there's a picture out there of one of their employees urinating on Main Street! :lmao: That is PRICELESS!!!! Give the poor horse a break...they have to go potty, too! :rotfl2: If only we could be so lucky to just be able to urinate while we're walking down the street. :rotfl: On second thought....:scared:

Lol this is Really A great snap shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter