Disneyland photopass

I apologize now because I am going to sound a little silly but with this $69.99 photopass card what exactly do I do with the photos once on this card? Are they put onto a CD and then I have to develop them here? Are they developed and printed into photos and stored on a CD? Are they developed and printed only?

I guess I don't understand what you do and what you get for $69.95? Thanks for any clarification you can lend as we have never used PhotoPass before so it is all new to me beyond the bits and pieces I have picked up online.

You get digital copies of your PhotoPass and ride photos on a CD or via digital download, you get a choice of one or the other. The only prints you may get are if you go to a character meal, then it includes the photo package. There is no developing involved in digital photos, you just need to print them. You can print them yourself at home or send the ones you want to a store like Walgreens, Target, Costco, etc. Prints of PhotoPass and ride photos from Disney still cost extra.

I apologize now because I am going to sound a little silly but with this $69.99 photopass card what exactly do I do with the photos once on this card? Are they put onto a CD and then I have to develop them here? Are they developed and printed into photos and stored on a CD? Are they developed and printed only?

I guess I don't understand what you do and what you get for $69.95? Thanks for any clarification you can lend as we have never used PhotoPass before so it is all new to me beyond the bits and pieces I have picked up online.

Here is a great article describing how it all works, towards the end the authour describes what you do after your trip to redeem it all on the PP website:

http://blog.touringplans.com/2012/08/27/disneys-photopass-plus-review/

The Photopass Plus Facebook page has the best list that I have found of all that is included:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disneys-photopass-service/new-disney-photopass/10150650931518325

Thanks so much! Appreciate the help as sometimes even though we do WDW all the time because it is not vacation for us to go there we don't pay as much attention to things like we used to do before moving to Orlando. It makes planning for DL a little overwhelming as we haven't planned a trip in over 5 years anywhere and not knowing anything about the parks there or services like PhotoPass really makes me nervous.

I will look at those resources and hopefully figure it out so we can decide if it is worth it for us! Thanks again!

It says something about a "limited licensing agreement."

They specify that you can get the pictures printed somewhere like Walgreens but do they allow you to put them into a photo book like Shutterfly, Snapfish or another place like that? Or is that against their Copyrights?

It says something about a "limited licensing agreement."

They specify that you can get the pictures printed somewhere like Walgreens but do they allow you to put them into a photo book like Shutterfly, Snapfish or another place like that? Or is that against their Copyrights?

They are yours... yes you can put them in photo books. I have never had a problem.

Just thought I'd mention they also send you a CD with stock photos of the parks and hotels. We blew up several of the train pics and hung them in DS's room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter