• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Passholder discounts?

mmkenn

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Any idea how the discounts for annual passholders run for Disneyland hotels? There is lots of info around on this for Disney World, but cannot seem to find it for Disneyland. Right now, there is some discount that is running through June 16th. Any idea what it is and whether it is better than the public discount?

Thanks for any advice!

-mmkenn

We get monthly AP update emails that have all that info. I delete them, so I don't have the most current one, but check your email (or have the passholder check if that's not you). I want to say it was a 20% discount?

I'm sure if you called, they could tell you, too.

There is a spot on the disneyland home page under the annual pass banner, where you can login with your annual pass linked account and view hotel rates. Maybe it just sells out soon, but I only see scattered dates available for standard rooms in the usual ranges for the 3 hotels in may ~($280/$350/$500), view rooms are not that much more than standard. Checking cheaptickets, you might be able to get a better deal using a coupon code there, but they don't seem to have "view" rooms available for the dates I checked, so maybe that is the deal. I remember seeing 20% off premium rooms being advertised.

Thanks for everyone's replies. I actually do not have an annual pass yet, but contemplating getting one for a future trip. Do the discounts include weekend stays or just Mon-Thurs like the public offerings? If they are only 20% and Mon-Thurs, this would be the same as the public special. Thanks.

I haven't used my annual passport for hotel stays, because I always found just as good of deals through Orbitz with a coupon code, and using Orbucks.

I haven't seen as many deals as they used to. Lately the best is during off season, Late Sept thru early March. And yes, Sunday to Thursday.

Unfortunately, I haven't booked a hotel with my AP discount lately. The last time there were discounts plus perks, free Carthay Circle dinner, etc. not anymore.

Does anyone know if you get AP discount on some of property hotels? Just curious we will be first time pass holders this year... Thanks

I got an email yesterday with a 20% offer, the rate wasn't available for any of the dates I checked immediately after the email arrived.

If you don't have an AP yet, call the reservation line and have them check AP rates for you. That's the easiest way to get an answer about rates and availability.

I got an email yesterday with a 20% offer, the rate wasn't available for any of the dates I checked immediately after the email arrived.

If you don't have an AP yet, call the reservation line and have them check AP rates for you. That's the easiest way to get an answer about rates and availability.
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter