Disneyland Paris

mejaie

Mouseketeer
Any Canadians been recently?

We did the Maritimes in 08, Whistler and the West Coast 09, prerequisites of DW and DD before revisiting Disney ( I know the Doctor would not give them a referral :confused3).

Now Europe in 2011. And as they say when in Rome! :lmao: We plan on a Rigid 3 day visit to Paris looking at as many old churches and Musuems as possible, or so DD thinks. But seriously I need a new Mickey sweatshirt!:rolleyes:

I will get to live on the DIS boards again,:surfweb: so much for productivity.

Any helpful hints appreciated, I will check back each time I am on the DLP section.

We are also planning A Paris Trip, but may fly into London and travel to France from there (less $ than trying to fly into Charles De G Airport). I am wrestling with a week in Paris and one day at Disneyland Paris, or a week at Disneyland Paris and a day trip into the city. I would like to follow this thread and see anyone's comments on planning a trip overseas and whether Disneyland Paris warrants a full week.

going there in sept 2011 before our transatlantic for 4 days. havent even planned anything yet.

have to do WDW in april and ABD "behind the scenes at DL" in nov first then ill worry about it.

Hi guys, maybe you should try asking your questions on the DLP board. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable over there. :)

I was there in November so if I can answer any questions, just ask!:)

One tip is that DLP is pretty small so if you are thinking about spending a week there, it would be over kill.

We stayed for 5 days and headed into Paris a couple of times through our stay.

Crush's Coaster is fantastic!!! Make sure you go on it twice (backwards and forwards). It's a completely different ride depending on your direction.

If you have any questions, let me know

Thanks, I thought there was two parks (like Disnelyland/California Adv), warranting a stay on site of more than two/three days. Our children are experienced with the disney parks and will be 11 and 13 when we go. If we do stay on the resort like you did, what is the drive into Paris (Louvre, etc.)? Did you rent a car or was transportation provided (if so, what did you do when you got downtown?)

We are thinking about going September 2011. We will fly into London, (much cheaper) spend 3-4 days there, go to Paris for 3-4 days than maybe 3 days at DLP.

We originally planned on going to California. We would spend some time in San Francisco, along coast ending in DL for a few days. We are traveling from NS and the flight to the UK is only 5 -6 hours of travel time and it is a direct flight. To California 9-10 hours of travel and we have to change planes in Toronto or Calgary.

The price is about the same for the flights, and with the dollar doing so well against all 3 currencies it really comes down to convenience.

We are thinking about going September 2011. We will fly into London, (much cheaper) spend 3-4 days there, go to Paris for 3-4 days than maybe 3 days at DLP.

That itinerary sounds perfect for us as well. I would love to know how your planning process goes. I am in Dartmouth, and we have also considered California with the children, but Paris is first on the agenda, it would be nice (and less expensive) to squeeze in London as well.

Hi everyone,
We are planning on France trip which will be in July. We plan to fly into London and then take the Eurostar to Disney. We will then rent a car and see Southern France. Based on our research, we plan to spend about 3-4 days at Disneyland. Heard it is pretty small and really looking forward to seeing Southern France.
Would love to hear from others who have done a similar journey....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter