Disneyland Paris Trip Review from a DVC Owner & Disneyworld Fan

I agree the food was EXPENSIVE but Europe was so expensive this summer (I came home penniless hahaha)! I would love to return soon too!
With the way the euro is going against the dollar (dipped below parity today, it possibly will be cheaper next year).

Alot of people mention the slow speed of French service, this is my biggest gripe from dlp. Also smoking.... It must be very seasonal. I as a passholder only go off peak but I never find it a problem or common. But then again I avoid the French holidays and weekends.

Alot of people mention the slow speed of French service, this is my biggest gripe from dlp. Also smoking.... It must be very seasonal. I as a passholder only go off peak but I never find it a problem or common. But then again I avoid the French holidays and weekends.
For counterservice I agree, but for table service, slow is part of French culture. A table service meal is to be enjoyed with the people you are with. It's not about high turnovers.

Thank you for this information. We are maybe looking to add a few days on in Paris when we take a cruise from Amsterdam next summer. I'm very confused how the public transportation works. I think we would be doing two days in Disney. Would you recommend staying near the train and just doing that? I have somewhat limited mobility and don't want to walk a TON.

Thank you for this information. We are maybe looking to add a few days on in Paris when we take a cruise from Amsterdam next summer. I'm very confused how the public transportation works. I think we would be doing two days in Disney. Would you recommend staying near the train and just doing that? I have somewhat limited mobility and don't want to walk a TON.
First of all if you are using public transport use the citymapper app. It really makes it understandable.

If you can stay near the RER station if you can and don't want to stay at a Disney resort. The previous stop has multiple hotels and shopping to Disney.

Reactions: amw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter