• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris sold out in January ?

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hi from Germany !

We will be going from January 04th to 9th 2011 and we are staying at the Cheyenne. :santa:

We are still thinking about an uprgrade to the SQL, so I´ve looked for this hotel at the Disney internet pages. :thumbsup2

There are no free hotel rooms in any Disney hotels early January. :scared1:

Could this be true....:confused3

Thorsten

It could be - new year is very busy. Have you tried looking from say the 6th which should be quieter? Perhaps you could split your time there between the Cheyenne first two days, then SQL for the rest if so? Although it may not be possible to reduce the time of the original booking, so you may be stuck with the Cheyenne. There are worse places to be stuck!

It does look like they're fully booked ~ I've just tried a dummy booking and it is giving me an alternative of dates in the following week.

You could always give them a ring to see if there is any availability but unless you wanted a pool to swim in, I think the Cheyenne always looks more fun! :)

Isn't the sequoia being refurbished..? Maybe that might lead to a shortage of rooms.

That means that the parks are gone be packed?
I have booked from 5-9 because I thought it will be quite.:sad1:

That means that the parks are gone be packed?
I have booked from 5-9 because I thought it will be quite.:sad1:

Me too.....:eek:

Let´s wait and see. I think it will be not that packed as in the summer.

I hope so....:santa:

Hi there

I doubt very much that the parks will be full, and because it is the quietest time of year it is highly likely that they are doing the bulk of the renovations to the Sequoia Lodge during this time. That's why you can't get a room - they are being refurbished.

Hi there

I doubt very much that the parks will be full, and because it is the quietest time of year it is highly likely that they are doing the bulk of the renovations to the Sequoia Lodge during this time. That's why you can't get a room - they are being refurbished.

All the other hotels are sold out....:scared1:

Let´s wait and see !

:santa:

the parks would never really be packed even if the hotels were full. they get packed with a lot of day visitors and that time of year tends to have less day visitors

we went first week in January 2010 (going into the 2nd wk) and it wasn't heaving but it was busy...alot busier than the 3rd wk onwards (compared to previous trips)..Queues for the 'big' rides were 40 mins plus...and for a good spot for the parade we went about 30-40 mins before to make sure we got a good spot...its do-able and pleasant but not quiet by any stretch of the imagination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter