Disneyland Paris Hotel questions

HappyThoughtsTees

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
We are planning a trip to DLP in the next few years, currently in the research phase :). Does anyone know what the costs are like at the Disneyland Hotel there? Since the parks are currently closed I can't get an estimate online.
We have three young children so staying close to the parks is ideal for us. Any other prominent pros or cons to staying onsite?
Thank you!!

Cheapest in the lowest season is 400 euro a night, but regular prices vary more in the 600-800 euro region and high season can reach 1.000 euro a night, I believe.

The other hotels are 10-25 minute walk away, but there are buses as well.

Regardless of which onsite hotel you chose, most rooms accomodate 4 people. Unless one of the children is a baby, getting a room with 5 beds can be a challenge. You might also want to look into AirBnB.

Off site is cheaper, but no early access. The partner hotels have a bus service as well. If you stay somewhere else for most you need a car or rely on public transportation.

Cheapest in the lowest season is 400 euro a night, but regular prices vary more in the 600-800 euro region and high season can reach 1.000 euro a night, I believe.

The other hotels are 10-25 minute walk away, but there are buses as well.

Regardless of which onsite hotel you chose, most rooms accomodate 4 people. Unless one of the children is a baby, getting a room with 5 beds can be a challenge. You might also want to look into AirBnB.

Off site is cheaper, but no early access. The partner hotels have a bus service as well. If you stay somewhere else for most you need a car or rely on public transportation.
Thanks so much! I appreciate the info :)

Just a thought You have 3 young children Look up Parc Astrix Theme Park
Parc Astérix is fantastic! It is great for kids, but I had a blast as a 30 year old. OzIris is a killer B&M inverted coaster, and I can't wait for their massive new coaster in 2023, Toutatis. Its going to be...insane o_O

The downside with Parc Astérix is that it is annoying to get to unless you drive. I lived in Paris across from Gare de l'Est, and you would have to take the RER B to CDG Roissy and then take a bus. It was just...long.

If you wanna stay onsite make sure to check rates regulary. We wanted to book at the DLH when it was 400€ but my bf wanted to wait. When he was ready to book the price increased to 800€ so we kept on waiting and eventually got the 400€ rate .

I'm at the early stages of researching too. I was shocked at how affordable Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch is! $2700 USD for five of us for a week with Park tickets :o That was with September dates.

If you wanna stay onsite make sure to check rates regulary. We wanted to book at the DLH when it was 400€ but my bf wanted to wait. When he was ready to book the price increased to 800€ so we kept on waiting and eventually got the 400€ rate .

And be sure to check other European coutry sites because often there are different offers in different countries.

And be sure to check other European coutry sites because often there are different offers in different countries.
I agree with this!! Also, you can get rooms at the Disneyland hotel with the couch (more like a daybed) can convert to a bed. We did this with 3 adults where one of us slept on the couch so that is possible.

Also, not sure if they will do this now but they do sometimes run promotions with free half board which will depend on what hotel you stay in what you get. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel so we got breakfast & dinner at basically any restaurant on site for dinner. Also, you can check Expedia as well to compare.

There are definitely some blogs out there that can give you the different sites to go to check the rates. Hope you get a good rate!

I'm at the early stages of researching too. I was shocked at how affordable Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch is! $2700 USD for five of us for a week with Park tickets :o That was with September dates.

Just a heads up, in case you were not aware. You would need a car for Davy Crockett as not onsite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter