Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

Awesome! It's about time they started expanding to other parks around the world. Now they just need to get to HK :thumbsup2

Saw this and so hope it's true! Living in the UK this will be almost like a race at home! Anyone seen any official word?

Well, that is awesome! I know it will be a while before I can actually do it, but if this race lasts, it just became my 2nd race on the runDisney bucket list!

Hoping an official announcement will be coming soon! Wonder if they will have a new medal(s) challenge similar to CTC.

I really, really hope this is true! I would love to plan on doing this race in 2016, and hopefully they will make a continent-to-continent challenge along with it:cool1:

Any guess on when this (very awesome) rumor might be confirmed? :scratchin

I wanted to see how much a flight from California would be but the site I checked wasn't able to go that far in advance so I checked for this September. 1 person round trip would be $1,100. Would that be about the same estimate for 2015 or a bit less since that price is inflated as September 2014 is so soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter