Disneyland or My Explorers?+

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I was wondering if you could give me your opinions....we are traveling 3 adults and 1 child (11 Y.O. cousin) and are tring to choose which hotel. the only way we could do the disneyland is to do 1 room for all of us....i hear the my explorer is set up different for room sharing...what would you do? we are staing for 2 nights/3 days.......im leaning towards the Disneyland hotel.....HELP!!

Hi Wendy,

It really is up to you on this one. You have to keep in mind that if you do choose the explorer, you wont be able to walk to the park in just a few minutes like at The Disneyland Hotel. You'll have to take a shuttle. If being within walking distance from the two parks is a priortity then I'd definitely choose the DLH.

Also, remember that although the explorers hotel is an official DLP hotel, as it isn't 'In the magic' I wouldn't have thought it would be as 'disney' as the on-site hotels. Although I have never stayed there or visited there so I may be wrong.

At The Disneyland Hotel the rooms are a very good size, but there are just 2 double beds. Would your 11 y.o mind sharing a bed? If not then I would without a doubt choose The DLH - it's great!

JMO.

Richard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter