Disneyland opening show at the train station...

aroseinwintr

Mouseketeer
When My BFF's and I went to Disneyland during the 50th anniversary we were stopped between the gates and the underpass. A bunch of the characters come in on the train and did a opening show. It was just a quick hello I think with a little song and dance. Do they still do this?
I have been there every year since then and have yet to hear anyone talk about it or hear of it happening on say a Tuesday. You know what I mean.
We are going to be there in November and DH has never seen this. I would love to show him something new.:yay:

I don't think DL has a opening show anymore. Whenever I've gone pre-opening, they allowed guests all the way to the end Main Street.

They did this at the Magic Kingdom at WDW when we were there in January. But of all the times we've done rope drop at DL in the past few years (10+ times), they have not done this there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter