Disneyland on Christmas Day?

erykahhh

Earning My Ears
I need advice....

My family and I are considering going to Disneyland in Anaheim on Christmas Day. Is it super busy that day? If it is, I don't want to go. Thanks for your helpDisney on Christmas Day...how is it? :Pinkbounc

I love going to DL on Christmas, I can't think of a more magical way to spend the holiday!! Having gone to DL on Christmas day for the past few years, I can tell that you that it IS very crowded. We are usually AP holders, so this isn't an issue for us because we can come back at any time. But if you're going to ride the rides and check out a lot of the attractions, I would reconsider.

:earsgirl:

We will be @ DL Christmas day. I figured that we would be able to get on rides if we got to the park as it opened. For you all that have been on Christmas day does this sound right? or am I dreaming?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter