Disneyland Newbie

Lesia

Mouseketeer
Hi there. We are WDW veterans. But we are spreading our wings and going to DL on Sunday. WE are staying at Disneyland Hotel. Using a car service from Orange County airport, with a short grocery stop. I know there are keurigs in the room, but was wondering about access to a microwave (the WDW resorts, either in the food court or the quick serve place at the resort have microwaves).

We are there 5 days, just staying at DL resort.

So any other good hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lesia

We did not have a mw in our room in Nov, but I believe you can request one. Also, I'm not sure if this is true for DLH, but we were at GCH in Dec and they have mw's in the ice/snack machine rooms on every floor. You need a key to access the room.

Also, I went with my daughter and almost-5-year-old grandson. He absolutely loved playing in the monorail slide pool at night. There is a large, very shallow area (the slide is closed at night) with large colored lights all over the bottom. We all had a blast playing in it and going back and forth between it and the jacuzzi. Both areas were empty at that time, though there were people in the main pool and jacuzzi. Just mentioning this in case you have kids with you.

We sometimes mobile ordered food from Tangaroa from our room, which was handy. DTD can be fun at night and is right there. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter