Disneyland Military Salute....? 2023

following! FYI, I was able to call DCH and they did have a military rate for our hotel stay and adjusted our pricing. Was not a lot compared to previous stays but everything counts!

Yeah I’ve been waiting for any word on military tickets at Disneyland for a while. Disney world released their 2021 ones in like March so the schedule is off. I go to Disney every year in September. I know I’m probably buying full price tickets this year but still holding out hope.

Same. Since Disneyland has reopened I am just dying to go but holding out a bit longer for hopes of a salute offer or a new AP program to be released … waiting waiting waiting 😭

following! FYI, I was able to call DCH and they did have a military rate for our hotel stay and adjusted our pricing. Was not a lot compared to previous stays but everything counts!
Hi there! Does DCH mean the Grand Californian? Sorry for not being familiar with the acronyms! I was just wondering because my sister's husband is retired Army and she's gotten great military discounts at the Grand Californian in the past, but my brother in law was told that there were none currently available when he called about a week ago. Any tips for us? We're currently booked in a 2 BR suite at the 25% discount that's available to the general public, so I'm not sure if the one you were able to get is better or if we should just stick with this one for now. Our trip is scheduled for early September.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide! :)

Hi there, I may have used it wrong but it was for the Disneyland California Hotel. We booked a 1 br suite. We have gotten GREAT rates in the past with military (close to 40% off!). This time was 50/night and like I said, every penny counts (for more churros!). The 25% rate is fantastic, I called and tried to have it applied to our room but since we arrive the day before it started the agent said we couldnt use it even though it was available for the last few nights we were there. :(

I have 'kept trying' in the past and gotten lucky. Not sure if its just the person on the phone working magic or availability influencing whether its available.

I would definitely say try again, doesnt hurt to ask nicely however the 25% seems to be really good given the availability. Oh and room tip, try for a room overlooking grizzly river run. We had a 2 room connecting suite there once and it was SO fun to overlook grizzly from the patio and listen to the little pop up band that plays right near there.

Of course DCH means Disneyland California Hotel (insert that palm smacking face emoji here)...I am so embarrassed! Love that hotel and have stayed there many times. :lovestruc

Thank you so much for your kind and informative response! I'll have my sister add that room request to the reservation...my nieces would love listening to the band! And we will definitely keep trying for the discount and see if we can get anything better. We too have gotten about 40% off in the past, and it would be fantastic if we could again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter