Disneyland Map

yep we just got back and it was a Kiosk. Really, not much to see. We took in our quests to get the prizes. One thing to note. There are some prizes for shopping at the DL shops so you are probably best to go find out from VMK which shops they are so you can remember to ask as we didn't and had to chase down our prize for shopping at the mad hatter.

Craftylady

There are also computers inside Innoventions where you can play the game.

iceskatejen said:
There are also computers inside Innoventions where you can play the game.
I have not played since it was in beta mode but I never got any real prizes - only virtual prizes. What and how do you get prizes?

lenzs4 said:
I have not played since it was in beta mode but I never got any real prizes - only virtual prizes. What and how do you get prizes?

All the prizes are virtual prizes, except a glow-in-the-dark bracelet you get for doing one of the in-part quests.

ok well i was looking for the computers. But i was hoping that VMK Central would be a whole building!

stacielee said:
All the prizes are virtual prizes, except a glow-in-the-dark bracelet you get for doing one of the in-part quests.
THanks - I thought so but was excited about the idea of more!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter