Disneyland June 13-16

joedave12

Earning My Ears
Hi! I would love your help and input here! I am a seasoned holiday Disneyland visitor and never braved the park during summer. But I feel the "itch" and need to go again. So what can I expect.. what are crowd levels like? I though we would get there early (its just my hubby and I) leave in the middle of the day if its too busy and come back in the evening. Any suggestions on this? Also, can you use the FP later anymore or have they put the kibosh on that? Thanks you guys! I love to hear your advice!! :cheer2:

We love visiting in the Summer! Expect high crowd levels,but to us it is a non-issue. You just need to have a plan of action. If you leave midday you should be fine. We like to go back to the hotel and unwind, then reenter around 5 p.m. or so. The parks seem to have everything going during the summers. We love the energy during the summer nights. The word is that PF's ARE being enforced. Enjoy your trip!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter