• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland in November

livndisney

DIS Veteran
I tried to follow the Superthread, but got lost.

If I understand correctly, Christmas decorations "should" be up and lit by the 13th of November? I know they have the Avengers run that weekend, is it possible they would delay the decorations due to that?

I did the Avengers run last year and booked the week after and all the decorations were up at that time. The decorations were up the Friday of the run also although because it was busy, I didn't stay too long at the park.

All you have to do is post a question in the Superthread! :goodvibes Just jump on in! We're a friendly group. Believe me when I say that that is the best place to get thorough, complete holiday season information. A lot of times, when info is given outside of that thread, it is not complete or correct because the folks who don't follow that thread are not up to date on what we have been discussing -- I've seen it happen.

No - not all the decorations will be up by November 13th, nor were they last year either, but many of them will likely be. We don't know when the season is starting this year, so that has something to do with when they go up. The 2 parks should have decorations. The hotels will most likely not have them yet. I don't know about holiday specific entertainment, nor about Downtown Disney's décor, and when that will start. This year is a bit different because of all the focus on the 60th, so I don't know what is going to be starting at which times.

I am posting everything I learn about this season's events in the Superthread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter