• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland in November

ItaliaDisneyFan!

Earning My Ears
Am thinking the mid/late Nov. for 4 nights with 3 day park hopper at Embassy Suites South - good choice? Also, I need all the tips i can get!! I have never been to Disney at this time of year!! All the Christmas stuff is up - right?

If you want to go and not have it too crowded, stay away from Thanksgiving. I've heard the Embassy Suites are nice.

Most decorations won't be up until Veteran's Day, but the HMH overlay will be in place. I would avoid Veteran's Day weekend like the plague. They have closed the park on that weekend two years in a row now.

Two years in a row we have gone in November, once Nov 09 and this year (2006) Nov 16. Both times were great, this past year it was hot in the 90's the crowds were not that bad, we left for home the day before Thanksgiving. We love the Christmas decorations and will probably always go in November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter