Disneyland in January & February 2013

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
We will be going to Disneyland the last week of January and into the beginning of February. I know the crowds will be less than Christmas time but how less? Also what kinds of traditions or fun things do you like to do around this time of year, after all the Christmas decorations are down and all the holiday stuff is over?

We will be going to Disneyland the last week of January and into the beginning of February. I know the crowds will be less than Christmas time but how less? Also what kinds of traditions or fun things do you like to do around this time of year, after all the Christmas decorations are down and all the holiday stuff is over?

I see you are one of my fellow visitors going during the "World of Closure" weeks. But hey, you get a discount on tickets and character dining and a break on crowds, so I guess it all balances out.

The crowds will be less, but RSR will still consistently have an hour or more wait. At least it's planning on being open.

Search the forums for "January" and "February". You should find all the answers are already there :)

I just booked flights for 16dd and I that week as well. We'll only have 3 full days to get stuff in, but I'm hoping to catch up with my old vmk friends or maybe meet some new ones with our emails day at DLR. If anyone talks to Roxanne or Will, tell them I'm looking for them! There are others but can't remember the names as its been 5 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter