• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland in a day

JeMappelleHelen

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

For my 18th birthday, two of my friends' present to me was a ticket to Disneyland Paris. I was crying with happiness when they told me - they gave me little cards which I had to open with clues on them and it was amazing, I couldn't ask for a better gift from such amazing friends!

Now, because we are students, we are doing this trip to Paris on a budget and will only be staying one night. Our plan is to spend a day in the parks and then spend a day in the actual city as two of us have never visited Paris before. My question is - what is your advice for us to make the most out of our one day in Disneyland? Is there anything we should DEFINITELY make sure we get done? We will be going the week of the 20th of July so peak season!!
I have only visited this Disney once before and I was only about 2 or 3 so I really don't remember it at all. Basically, this is my first time truly experiencing Disneyland and I hope to make the most of it.

Thank you and have a magical day!pixiedust:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter