Disneyland hotels

saintrob

DIS Veteran
We've got flights booked to LA in July and are then flying down to Orlando. We currently have 450 DVC points (190) banked from this year and the Orlando stay will be cash. Do you think it would be a good idea to use the points for a stay at the Disneyland resort? I know it's not the most productive use of points - we've stayed at the Disneyland Hotel before and I'm considering Paradise Pier in a theme park view. I'll then have enough points for half of our Christmas stay in WDW in 2016.

Has anyone had experience of using points for Disneyland hotels?

Sounds like you already know it would be a lot of points, I think close to double of a studio, for the non dvc resorts. I'm sure some would chime in to suggest renting your points and using the cash to book. But if you have the points to burn and don't mind, then yeah, I'd stay in one of the DLR resorts (though I'd pick GC or DLH over PP,but that's just me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter