• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Hotel

MariaTia2

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys -

We are booked at the Castle Club at Disneyland Hotel next month. My question is are there steps we can use instead of the "special" elevator (lift)? I really don't like elevators and would like to avoid that stress, if possible. Also, how do the VIP fastpasses work? We are only going to be there 1 night, so I need to make the most of my time. Any other tipes will be greatly appreciated as this is our 1st trip overseas. :cool1:

To enter the park you can of course use the steps. But you need to use the elevator to get from the normal part of the DLH to the CC area! (AFAIK!)

You do need to go into a lift to access CC and also to access the park direct from CC. The VIP fastpass you show at the FP attraction entrances but keep and you can use it as many times as you want. Enjoy yourself.

I really don't like elevators and would like to avoid that stress, if possible.

I'm sure if you explain to a CM there will be an alternative solution, since you would not use the lift in an emergency :goodvibes

There is emergency exit stairs however they are behind emergency exit doors so I am not sure if you could open the doors to get back in the building, as emergency exit doors only tend to open from inside the building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter