• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Hotel Remote Boats Price

Sorry I don't have an answer for you as I have never done the remote boats, but I had to comment on your animated family photo- I love it! I think the namimg scheme is great - two of your kids(both boy and girl) are named after each parent. Pretty Cool!:)

For a single session, the cost was $2.

There were several price breaks the more your bought. You could buy 3 sessions for $5 and there were several more price breaks up to a $20 package, which I think included 20 sessions.

We paid $2 and my DD never asked to do it again. She had fun but one session was almost five minutes, I would guess, and she had her fill of it by that point.

Sorry but it is the end of July.

From Miceage.com

And down at the Disneyland Hotel, work continues on the property's multi-year remodel project. The Hotel will be closing popular Hotel features soon as demolition gets underway. The Jungle Cruise-themed remote control boats will close July 31 and the nearby Lost Bar and Croc's Bits & Bites will close the following day, August 1.

Didn't some of the boats get moved to the pond next to RFC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter