• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland hotel question?

funnymum

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Probably an obvious question but do you get towels included within your stay at the DLH.

I would like to think so for the price I have paid but who knows!!

Also do you need to bring your own swim towels or do they have them at pool side or do you need to use your room towels (assuming you get them!!)

Also....do they have any complimentary toiletries in the room?

Am trying to save luggage space in anticpation for all the disney goodies we are going to buy!!

Thanks Funnymum

There is a small selection of complimentary toiletries which should be replenished daily.

A basic selection of towels are included in your hotel room, but they're not the biggest of towels.

You can hire towels for swimming . If memory serves me right, they don't like you taking your room towels to the pool (I believe it's a hygeine reason but I'm not sure).

edited in light of Hildasmuriel showing that I'm wrong ;)

At the Disneyland Hotel there is no charge for a towel at the swimming pool. You show your hotel pass and you are given lovely towels which you drop in the hamper on your way out. (The same is true of Hotel New York, btw)

The towels in the room were plenty big enough and there were lots of them (this was last October).

Thanks very much for the information, I am glad i dont need to take towels as they take up so much suitcase space!!

At the Disneyland Hotel there is no charge for a towel at the swimming pool. You show your hotel pass and you are given lovely towels which you drop in the hamper on your way out. (The same is true of Hotel New York, btw)

The towels in the room were plenty big enough and there were lots of them (this was last October).

Did the towel policy apply to the New York recently? Ths will save us some space in our luggage if we can get them in May from the pool area once we are there?

We were at New York about 7 weeks ago and that was the case - free towels at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter