Disneyland Hotel Discount

disneylover2005

Mouseketeer
Hello :wave2:
My husband has just informed me that he would like to stay in the Disneyland Hotel during Christmas time. We have only stay on site once for our honeymoon almost 10 years ago. We usually stay across the street when we go. I don't know how to go about find the best deals to stay on site. I searched this thread and there isn't really any help that I can find. I know Disney releases discounts, how do I find these? Also when do they usually release them? Any help would be wonderful! Thank you

Hello :wave2:
My husband has just informed me that he would like to stay in the Disneyland Hotel during Christmas time. We have only stay on site once for our honeymoon almost 10 years ago. We usually stay across the street when we go. I don't know how to go about find the best deals to stay on site. I searched this thread and there isn't really any help that I can find. I know Disney releases discounts, how do I find these? Also when do they usually release them? Any help would be wonderful! Thank you

You might be able to find better prices going through a third party site (e.g., travelocity, expedia, etc.), but DLR posts their deals on the Disneyland Special Offers webpage. I don't really have a sense for when the discounts are offered initially.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by Christmas time? There's a lot of busy times in there (Thanksgiving, week before Christmas until right after New Years) that you're not likely to see discounts. They'll likely hit 100% occupancy without discounts. If you can time your Christmas time for the first two weeks of December, you're more likely to see discounts. As for when, I honestly can't answer that.

We were looking thinking 11/30-12/3. I looked under the discounts in the disney website and they haven't posted anything for these dates yet. Can I book now and if a deal comes up will they add it to my reservation to get the discount?

We were looking thinking 11/30-12/3. I looked under the discounts in the disney website and they haven't posted anything for these dates yet. Can I book now and if a deal comes up will they add it to my reservation to get the discount?

There was a discount/promotion at that time last year, so hopefully it will come out again this year. You can book early and then if a discount comes out you have to call them again to get the discounted rate applied to your account- they won't just do it automatically. They only have a limited number of rooms in each category for the discounted rates, so you'll have to call as soon as the promotion comes out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter