Disneyland Hopper Tickets

MikeD

Mouseketeer
I read on another site today that Disney is now offering DL/DCA Hopper tickets (4, 5, and 6 day). Did anyone else hear this? Is it true?

grandfl01a.gif

Hopper tickets are available to those guest staying at one of the three Disney hotels - Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel and the Grand Californian. Last I heard they were not being offered to anyone else

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

I believe the inclusion of park hopping will begin April 23 according www.laughingplace.com in the news portion of the web site.
You have to book thru Disney to get the tickets that include a hotel stay. Good Neighbor hotels are eligible. Tickets were 141 each for a 4 day and included one flex option.
We are going to be there in May and we had to prepay. We should receive the info in a week.
We have a Disney Club membership and we called their 800 number.. We are staying at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn 5 days for 803 including tax with trip insurance.. you can choose to not take the insurance.. its worthless in my opinion especially if you are traveling on the weekend

That's great news, but not for us because we're there 4/20-4/24. Bummer! I figured it would only be a matter of time!

sigh

Here's a direct link to the Laughing Place article: Disland Hopper Tickets. It says that tickets bought at Good Neighbor hotels will also be hoppers.

Of course, I already bought my tickets through AAA and the WDW Travel Company. We bought a 4 day Flex Ticket and will use it on 4/21, 4/22, 4/23 & 4/24. Since we're staying at a Good Neighbor hotel I'll ask at DL's customer service and see if they can change it for me.

-- Robin

We just got back from a great stay at GC and we got tickets at the hotel. BEWARE, they did not initially give me Hoppers, even though I asked. When I questioned them again about hopping (before the transaction was complete) they did finally give me the correct tickets. Remember, Calif. is not used to hopping between parks and many employees don't automatically offer it, because it's never been an option here before.
If you just ask if you can go to either park, they will say "yes" because you CAN go to either park, however, it is just one park per day.

As I understand it, they have tickets for use at just one park, tickets that can be used at either park but only one park per day, and they have hoppers that can be used at both parks each day.

Just be clear that you want the hoppers and know that they are a bit more expensive than the flex passes.

Enjoy life and great vacations!
Chri

I wonder if they'll have any available early for those of us staying at Good Neighbor hotels? I'll be sure to ask (beg). Crossing my fingers!

Does anyone know if this has been officially announced by DL? I read about it on laughingplace.com, but when I called DL last week to talk about ticket options, the CM was not aware of hoppers coming available to non-resort guests.

I read on one of the post here that if you book your trip w/Disney and are staying at one of the Good Neighbor hotels then you qualify for early entry also.....Disney gets better and better!!!

October 1997 - Caribbean Beach
August 1998 - Coronado Springs
October 1999 - Villa at the Institute
September 2000 - Disney Institute
May 2001 - Awaiting Disneyland and DCA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter