• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Hong Kong anyone??

Not headed over there, but just got back!! It was so much fun!! Hope you enjoy your trip!!

Not there now - but spent two years working for Disney in China - think I went to Hong Kong Disneyland about 4 times - really loved it! It's small but easy to get around and Disney all the same. It is easy to get around in Hong Kong with good public transport but I preferred to stay onsite in the Disney bubble - but that is me and I was working in a very busy Beijing at the time. The park is very close to the airport - about a 20 minute cab ride away. February would be a nice time to go - summer is really hot. Also it is a stunningly beautiful location right on the ocean. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter