• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEYLAND here we come!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
its finally here! can't wait to see Megan and the kids dance in DCA and see our friends! Happy Place here we come pixiedust:

will check in when I can! Nan will text you when we land (1120 my time)

Soak in the magic , and I am sure Megan's dance troupe will do an awesome job!!

Have a safe flight!! Hopefully we can meet up tomorrow. Enjoy the great weather in my neck of the woods!

safe travels, and have a great time!!

They landed a little over an hour ago.. I was dealing w/ something w/ DS16 so I just had time to post now.. Sorry ladies... but they are safely on their way to fun at DL!

Thanks ladies fun day ...lotsof pixie dust..not a good dinner @ goofy though ...dlr park today

Michelle text when you know

Met Lisa and Megan at earl of sandwiches. Sounds like they are having a great time and got a great surprise. Lets just say dd was jealous.

Safe travel home and good luck to Megan tomorrow!

Was great meeting meeting you michelle your dd is so cute! We got to preview the new fantasy fairs....more pixie dust.. Megan's dances today!!

How was Fantasy Faire? Rachel is quite "green with envy" ;)

we are home! was a fun trip! very tired with some sore feet and a sad girl that its over!

Cheryl, you will love fantasy faire! I can't post photos of it until its open on the 12th since it was a special preview!

we are home! was a fun trip! very tired with some sore feet and a sad girl that its over!

Cheryl, you will love fantasy faire! I can't post photos of it until its open on the 12th since it was a special preview!

Tom (DIS unplugged) posted a few pics on the DLR board--looks amazing! Glad y'all had fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter