Disneyland Halloween Party Tickets

joedave12

Earning My Ears
My daughter and I are doing a spur of the moment trip to the Land. We are looking for tickets for 10/16 or 10/19. :) Since they are sold out -- any ideas on how to make this happen for her??

Thanks! Julia

Id call the ticket line and see if they have any. They were sold out online for our dates but had some over the phone.
They did cost 5 dollars more... But so worth it! (5 for the whole order not per ticket)

They often sell out online before a complete sell out...if you call, you stand a good chance of getting them still....but call soon!

If you are staying onsite then the hotel might have some available but you need to be a guest there.

As others have said, you're best bet at this point is to call the Disneyland Ticket phone line (714-781-4400) as soon as possible and see if they have any tickets left. Unfortunately, both of those dates sold out several weeks ago, so it's somewhat unlikely that they'd still have tickets available. Otherwise, your next best bet is to show up at the ticket booths first thing in the morning and see if they have any "day of" tickets available (not many folks have reported having success, but it's worth a shot). The other option is to see if the hotels have any tickets available for the event, but as Imdboss said, those are usually reserved for guests staying at the hotel.

Caveat: The Disboards does not allow for the selling or buying of tickets on the board. So please do not ask to purchase tickets from anyone on the board, nor should anyone offer to sell a ticket.

If you already know of someone going to the party you could go to the ticket booth day of, with them and their tickets, and they might be able to sell you a ticket. We were able to do that yesterday with a friend who decided to go last minute. It's not guaranteed and will only work if you have others with a ticket already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter