disneyland guide books

hugabearjo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the guides for 2005 have the new shows for the anniversary or if I should wait for 2006. I am a guide book junky and have many of the old ones so I only need the new info.

If I must wait.... does anyone know when the new ones will come out.

Thanks for the help-

I have the 2005 Birnmaums and it is already so outdated that it is practically worthless, except I do like their nice maps and pictures. If you can, I would wait for the 2006 editions. I don't know when they come out.

Thanks, I won't buy the birnbaum's one until 2006 then...... I will have to wait patiently......anyone know about the unofficial one???

The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2006 will come out this August. We've used this guide several times in years past (for DL, WDW, Wash DC and Hawaii) and have been extremely pleased.

The cover on my burinbams say 50th anniversary edition and it does have a special section on the 50th Celebrations. But it also includes outdated information, which will still be true for the 2006 edition, since in most cases the info in it 6 months old by the time it hits the book stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter