• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland gets new Halloween parade

It sounds like a 1 for 1 of the WDW one... Now since I haven't seen it... I can't really say that it is for sure but the details sound like they just copied WDWs. So, while they are getting the new parades, none of them have been "unique" parades.

It will be interesting to see if it's a full blown parade or just a revamp of the previous offering. I'm not holding my breath for a full parade.

This parade looks to have some sections copied from wdw's and some original, like nightmare before Christmas and the shadow man's voodoo section from princess in the frog.

I think I'm going to be jealous of DL's.

That's interesting, the comments confirm no pirates float and they're getting a new song that will not be boo to you. Which is probably my favorite parade song.

I have heard from friends out west, that this will not be a full blown parade but just a plussed cavalcade. It will be an enhancement for sure to Disneyland but not quite yet a full blown parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter