Disneyland Fun Disney Sing Along

AnnaGiselle

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to Disneyland since the early 1990s, about the same time as the Disney Sing Along: Disneyland Fun came out! Has anyone else seen this? I'm not going to lie, I still watch it! I found it in a store randomly on day on DVD, so I didn't have to bring out the old VCR.

The nostalgia is great, and the 90s clothing is amazing. It's also probably the reason I was scared of the Haunted Mansion for so long. And come on, how great is the 90s rap part for Zip a dee do dah?!

I even recently discovered that I quote it without realizing it. Whenever it's time to check if someone is ready to go, I say, "Ready Chip? Ready Dale!" from the part as the characters are opening up the park.

This video always helps get me excited for a Disney parks trip!

Yeah, I remember enjoying this video too! I've always been a big fan of the parks, so this was a way of "being there" without actually visiting

I loved that video! Having both Star Tours and Splash Mountain featured in the Zip a Dee Doo Dah song made me want to seek them out on my trip in 1995. When I get old, I want to be the old guy who buys his wife a Donald Duck in Makin' Memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter