Disneyland Friends and Family List

HuskerFaninIL

DIS Veteran
I have a trip for 11 in two weeks. Right now I have the DLR app and I control everyone's reservation.

I was hoping that there is a Friends and Family list (like WDW) where they will be able to scan their own park reservations, do their own mobile ordering etc.

I have googled and it appears that one does (did) exist, but when I click on the link it takes me to Stitch eating the page.

Does anyone have any insight, or do I just need to continue controlling everyone's tickets?

It may not matter, but we are on site.

They can scan the tickets into the app and then do whatever they need to do on their own account.

So they'll make their own accounts I understand that part, but since the tickets are all linked to the hotel reservation (that I "own') how do I link them so that their account "John Smith" is the seen as the same John Smith that has tickets on my reservation. (We have no physical tickets at all... unless they hand us tickets when we check in ?)

I know in WDW that we invite and link up, but I am not seeing the "link" up portion of DLR?

When you have the ticket open on your phone, they can use their phone’s camera to scan the ticket to add to their own account. They could scan the tickets for anyone in your party.

Edit to add: if you are not physically together they can also type in the ticket number instead of scanning the barcode

Thank you both so much! Last question I promise.

So I know I have tickets, I have made park reservations. I can't find tickets in my app? Is it the QR code I received when I made reservation for the parks or something that appears when we check in?

I am much more adept at WDW, so I am out of my wheelhouse.

Thank you both so much! Last question I promise.

So I know I have tickets, I have made park reservations. I can't find tickets in my app? Is it the QR code I received when I made reservation for the parks or something that appears when we check in?

I am much more adept at WDW, so I am out of my wheelhouse.

You can add them into the app. I have added all 4 of our tickets into my app account and can see all of them. Pics attached to show where you can add them. On the main page, go to Tickets and Passes and then you can link the tickets there.

IMG_2498.jpgIMG_2499.PNG

You can add them into the app. I have added all 4 of our tickets into my app account and can see all of them. Pics attached to show where you can add them. On the main page, go to Tickets and Passes and then you can link the tickets there.

View attachment 651466View attachment 651467
I did see that and it is similar to WDW, I just don’t have digital or physical tickets to link. I am going to assume since I am on-site that maybe they hand us physical tickets at check in?

they never emailed any when I paid off the hotel/tickets.

I think others have reported that the tickets for packages don't appear/aren't issued until a few days before the trip.

I'd have everyone get ready by downloading the app and creating accounts (if they don't already have them) and then once you have the tickets- even if it's after your trip has started- they can get set up.

Also, you don't need a park ticket or reservation to mobile order. They will only need the park tickets for admission and for G+ or ILL if you purchase those.

I did see that and it is similar to WDW, I just don’t have digital or physical tickets to link. I am going to assume since I am on-site that maybe they hand us physical tickets at check in?

I think they hand you paper tickets when you scan into the park for the first time.

I actually had the same exact question. My tickets are listed under my hotel reservation, but when I go to the Tickets and Passes its blank. When should the tickets show up so I can have my wife scan hers?

You can scan from phone to phone, you don't need a physical ticket to do that. Just open it up on your phone, you'll see the barcode and have them scan it from theirs.

I got my ticket numbers in an email that included the ticket information, but I didn't book a package, just bought tickets so it might be different for packages.

That is the issue. I don't have anything on my phone. There are no tickets listed.

Our reservations & tickets are the same - the tickets are listed on our hotel reservation but not under the tickets tab. I believe it's one of two things. 1 - our package isn't paid in full yet, or 2 - we're in Canada and will receive our tickets upon check-in at the hotel, and can link them at that point.

I think they hand you paper tickets when you scan into the park for the first time.
I actually had the same exact question. My tickets are listed under my hotel reservation, but when I go to the Tickets and Passes its blank. When should the tickets show up so I can have my wife scan hers?

I check in on the 12th and today is the day my tickets showed up. If you're in the app, click on My Hotel Reservations and there will be a box that says View Travel ePackage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter