DISNEYLAND Food Recommendations Thread by LAND

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
This thread is for people to post their favorites and thoughts on what other people have recommended.
Here are my recommendations

Disney California Adventure version HERE

Main Street
- Red Wagon Corn Dog Truck
- Jolly Holiday = Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup. I was never a fan of Tomato Soup, but it goes really well with the Grilled Cheese.
- Plaza Inn = The classic Chicken Plate dinner. One plate could easily feed two people.

Adventureland
- Tropical Hideaway = Love the Baos with the slightly spicy bao sauce. Without the sauce it is just okay.
- Bengal BBQ - Everything is good here.

New Orleans Square
- Cafe Orleans = Monte Cristo, is good but usually too much for me unless I share it with someone. LOVE the Pommes Fries

Frontierland
- Rancho Del Zocalo = Okay Mexican food, if in the mood for something like that. Usually go with Trio Tacos
- Stage Door Cafe = Corn Dog same as Main Street, then get a nice table inside the Golden Horseshoe

Galaxy Edge
- Ronto Roasters = Wrap, but especially the breakfast version. For a drink there I go with the Tatooine Sunset. VERY REFRESHING
- Docking Bay 7 = Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad, THE BEST chicken salad I have ever had.
- Oga's Cantina = used to be Dagobah drink, LOVE the Oga Obsession though

Fantasyland
- Red Rose Tavern = Flatbread isn't too bad here.

Carts
- Churros = If I get one, I make sure it is either the cart in front of the castle or across from the Haunted Mansion
- Popcorn = If I am in the mood for popcorn and I see that they are about to pop a fresh batch, get in line. Not as good as when they use to have the Orville brand.
- Dole Whip = Pineapple I ONLY get it in front of the Tiki Room. If I want a different whip, I go with the Whip Swirl at the Tropical Hideaway.

ME

Last edited:
Churros at the carts, beignets at the mint julep bar in the French quarter, Warm pretzels (stuffed) at the refreshment corner station on Main Street and the Matterhorn macaroons at Jolly Holiday Bakery to name a few.... lol all snacks :-)

Churros at the carts, beignets at the mint julep bar in the French quarter, Warm pretzels (stuffed) at the refreshment corner station on Main Street and the Matterhorn macaroons at Jolly Holiday Bakery to name a few.... lol all snacks :-)
I actually prefer to have snacks/small food every couple hours (and a lot of water), rather than a giant sit down meal. It's not a good feeling to try to walk around park after eating a lot- especially if it's hot outside.

Keeps you energized and full but not stuffed.

Main Street
- Jolly Holiday - Raspberry Rose Mickey Macaron
- Carnation Cafe - Chicken Fried Chicken

Adventureland
- Bengal BBQ - Bacon wrapped asparagus
- Tiki Juice Bar - Dole Whip Float, preferably while waiting for the show
- Tropical Imports - Love to get a cold pineapple spear here, not sure why but every time I have one I think it's the best thing ever

New Orleans Square
- French Market - Love to go here for the ambiance when the band is playing but don't have a particular favorite food)
- Mint Julep Bar - Mickey Beignets, and this is a good place to go if you're looking for a glow cube, although I'm not a fan of the mint juleps
- River Belle Terrace - Skillet Briscuit Mac and Cheese
- Blue Bayou - Go here every trip for the atmosphere, I've always gotten the Monte Cristo but the past few times I've had it, it hasn't been great

Fantasyland
- Red Rose Tavern - We like to go here for breakfast on the rare occasion we get breakfast in the park because it's a little off the beaten path and my daughters love the Mickey Pancakes. Enchanted Cauliflower Sandwich at lunch, I'm not a vegetarian but I really liked it, flatbreads are also good
- Maurice's Treats - Cheddar Garlic Twists, Boysen Apple Freeze, they used to have another twist here I really liked but I don't see it on the current menu

Critter Country
- Harbour Galley - Broccoli Cheese Soup in a bread bowl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter