Disneyland Fireworks show using a tripod in VIP seating area. Stunning results

Where were your seats? DH would love to use his tripod but I am concerned it will bother other people.

Midnightred

Where were your seats? DH would love to use his tripod but I am concerned it will bother other people.

Midnightred

We put the tripod in the middle of the VIP seating area ( walkway ) was perfect and nobody got upset about it as it wasnt up to high.

Is that VIP seating part of a tour? How can you sit there?

Midnightred

Not its not part of the tour but its for guests that are lucky enough to get the VIP seating cast member to let them in. As we were international travellers we got to sit in there on our second last night.

Having not been to DL in many years, can anyone tell me more about the VIP area? Where is it? Does it prevent non VIPs from having a good view?

Gotta be in the right place at the right time, A friend of ours is from California and goes to Disneyland nearly every week, she got us the seats. Very lucky as it was just about the best experience of our Disney world to Disneyland trip.:)

Nice job!!!
We haven't seen the fireworks the last few trips.

Your video is better than watching it on the Mattercam.

Thanks
Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter