Disneyland fireworks full show, using a tripod in VIP Seating area ,Stunning

Looks good, just a couple of comments...one be careful about how high end of cameras and equipment you use, Disney does reserve the right to limit what you can bring.

Also, you should specify which fireworks show it is, we have at least 6 different shows throughout the year at Disneyland, some are very specific like new Year's eve, others are changed out based on the time of the year.

This one is Remember (I am surprised they are still running it right now, it's normally changed to Magical by now), which I think is the best outside the Halloween Party fireworks.

Looks good, just a couple of comments...one be careful about how high end of cameras and equipment you use, Disney does reserve the right to limit what you can bring.

Also, you should specify which fireworks show it is, we have at least 6 different shows throughout the year at Disneyland, some are very specific like new Year's eve, others are changed out based on the time of the year.

This one is Remember (I am surprised they are still running it right now, it's normally changed to Magical by now), which I think is the best outside the Halloween Party fireworks.

We did WDW and DL and took the camera everywhere and not once anyone from Disney Parks said anything. Wouldnt have a clue of the names of each show sorry, but thanks for your advice anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter