• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Express Bus

We reserve the whole van from SuperShuttle. It costs $47 each way for up to 7 people, it's waiting for you and there are no other stops to worry about. It comes right to the hotel to pick you up and you just climb in and leave. That's how we've done it the past 3 years--no problems.

Unless I am looking at the quote wrong... the exclusive supershuttle has gone up to 67 each way (from SNA). I think the price is still worth the convenience though!

Unless I am looking at the quote wrong... the exclusive supershuttle has gone up to 67 each way (from SNA). I think the price is still worth the convenience though!

Hmmm...I just looked this up last week, and the exclusive van for 7 passengers was $47 each way while the exclusive van for 9 passengers was $67. Today, after reading your post, I looked it up and they no longer list the exclusive van rate for 7 passengers, just the $67 one for 9. That could send me in another direction this year...I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter