Disneyland entertainment

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
Just want to make sure I’m clear on the big shows to catch in the parks. For nighttime entertainment, it’s fireworks and Fantasmic at DL, and World of Color at CA. Am I correct that these are the three, and there are currently no parades? Going in three weeks.

Thanks so much!

Unless you are going to OBB, that is correct. If you are going to OBB, there is a parade (twice) during the party. And just to cover everything- fireworks and F! are currently only on weekends. They do run Halloween Screams at DL with projections only during the week.

I supposed you could also kind of include the small Encanto/We Don't talk about Bruno projection show on IASW as nighttime entertainment but it's pretty short. Fun if you're in the area and somehow aren't sick of the song yet though! I'm not sure why this one doesn't show on the main entertainment calendar and but it is still running if you look up the showtimes on the event page (though they are slow to fill it in there).

It's not nighttime and not a full parade, but there is also a character cavalcade at DL twice during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter