• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland entertainment/attraction guide book?

mellowme

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Do the hotels around Disneyland generally carry the guide with all the Disneyland attraction/entertainment information or can you only get this from the Disneyland entrances?

Just wondering, 'cause it'd be nice to be able to plan ahead with guide book in hand.

If you can only get them at the entrances, I wonder if you can get one the day before you intend on entering?

Does this book have everything you need to know about the Parks... entertainment/attractions/restaurants?... or is the guide more like a pamphlet and not a book - I just figured it's a book?

Thanks!

You can ask for a park map at the hotels. I think this is what you mean, or are going to get.

If you want a guide book with a description of everything, buy it from amazon.com.

If you have a phone that will accept the Mobile Magic app it has all of that infomation you are looking for as well. http://disneyparksmobile.com/mobilemagic/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter