Disneyland Edition of the DIS Unplugged Answers Your Questions

How much of an impact do 'grad nights' in DLR have on crowds and wait times?
Also, which crowd calendar is more accurate - touringplans or isitpacked.com?

:D

Any chances that an official mobile app will be released by Disney similar to the WDW one but obviously without FP+? A follow up, what do you find are the best and most accurate apps or ways to get current wait times?

Do they ever bring Loki out as one of the Villians at Halloween Time?

P.S Hello from Australia, love the show :)

What is the worst DL food you have had that everyone else seems to love?

Not a question, just like to say Thank you to you and the gang for the podcast.
We listen in from England and never miss a show.

How many days do you think they will be doing the Fourth of July fireworks this year? I'm hoping for not many! We are in the parks until July 2, and would really like to catch the new 60th firework at least a couple of times!

Another question...how do you think they will manage crowd control between the evening parade and the fireworks on Main St.?

I have a couple of questions, but first wanted to say how much I love all of the DIS team's podcasts. I've learned so much from them! Thank you very very much!

1. Do you think that the "Paint the Night" parade will still be going on in October? We can only afford 1 day in June to DL, but we're doing Fantasmic & fireworks (we've never seen Fantasmic) and are planning on coming back in October.
  2. If you had to pick between Carnation Cafe & Hungry Bear for lunch, which would you pick and why?
  3. What is your favorite spot in the whole park to "stop & smell the roses?" Mine are Hungry Bear at a table by the water and at the French Market while a Dixieland band is playing & I'm eating Mickey beignets.

What about the rumors that the subs, autopia and/or Toontown are going to be razed for new, Lucas-based attractions?

-what is everyones favourite dinner item and snack
-What is your favourite souvenir from the parks
-What is your best disneyland memory

Love the show, thanks for your commitment and hard work!

This question is mainly for Tom and Michael since they don't live nearby, before you started doing the show and were just a regular park visitor, what was you family's "go to" off property hotel that you usually stayed in?

Last edited:
Tom, if you had to rank the offsite hotels you've reviewed so far, how would your list look?

Thank you so much for all the work and love you guys put into the show. Listen to you on my long drives for work!

I just read a post on the WDW boards that Rider Swap is handled a bit differently at DLR. We are bringing our (at the time) 3 year old DD with us to DLR in November, and were anticipating using Rider Swap a lot. Can the team explain the differences between the two rider swap systems so we know what to expect for our trip?

Thank you!

I want to say thank you to you all. No question just a big Thank you love the shows

This isn't a question, but I wanted to add to my prior thank you...

• Michael - I have learned so much about Disneyland and Disney history from your segments! The one about Kay Kamen was fascinating!
  • Tony - your restaurant reviews are so helpful. You give a lot of great detail in your descriptions and it helps our family decide what sounds good, what doesn't, and whether or not we should spend our time & money at a particular restaurant.
  • Tom - LOVE your hotel/motel reviews!
  • Nancy - I love the Shopping 101 and 201 series, especially the segment about all of the Adventureland and Critter Country shops. I've never ventured into those shops and we definitely will this next trip!
  • Mary Jo - thank you so much for your & Nancy's Day 6 Adventure segments. It gives such a wide range of options of other things to explore in southern California!

Another thank you to all of you who provide this show. I love listening every week.

My question, which I don't think anyone has a solid answer on: When will Tomorrowland finally get fixed so it doesn't look like a hot mess? Will the movie coming out even remotely help with possibility of a new Tomorrowland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter