Disneyland discount stores?

minercia

Earning My Ears
Hi Disney Friends,
I'm planning a family trip to Disneyland for early December and would like start getting souvenirs like ears and tshirts for less.

My friend told me that Disney’s Character Warehouse was closed down :( booo!

Are there any other discount stores near by?

Thank you!

-minercia

There's a Disney outlet at the Citadel Outlets

There's several options, depending on if you want "real Disneyland" or just Disney items...

We've picked up toys at our local Dollar Tree for little treats "from Tinkerbell" in our room. Wal-Mart and Target also carry Disney things, which we tend to buy before we go, and hide in my suitcase.

We live near Salem, Oregon, and our local outlet mall (Woodburn Company Stores) has a Disney outlet. Once a month, they get a delivery of discount merchandise from the parks. This is where we get a fair amount of things--scarves, iPhone covers, shoes, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. And it doesn't seem like it's seriously out of season; it's not like they are selling winter scarves and gloves in August or such. I know I've seen other outlet malls have similar outlet stores.

Closer to the parks, another poster mentioned the Citadel outlet. I haven't been there, but I assume its similar to the Woodburn one.

There's also some stores nearby (like gift shops) that sell discount shirts and such, as long as you don't require Disneyland-authentic merchandise.

There's several options, depending on if you want "real Disneyland" or just Disney items...

We've picked up toys at our local Dollar Tree for little treats "from Tinkerbell" in our room. Wal-Mart and Target also carry Disney things, which we tend to buy before we go, and hide in my suitcase.

We live near Salem, Oregon, and our local outlet mall (Woodburn Company Stores) has a Disney outlet. Once a month, they get a delivery of discount merchandise from the parks. This is where we get a fair amount of things--scarves, iPhone covers, shoes, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. And it doesn't seem like it's seriously out of season; it's not like they are selling winter scarves and gloves in August or such. I know I've seen other outlet malls have similar outlet stores.

Closer to the parks, another poster mentioned the Citadel outlet. I haven't been there, but I assume its similar to the Woodburn one.

There's also some stores nearby (like gift shops) that sell discount shirts and such, as long as you don't require Disneyland-authentic merchandise.

Hey! Im in Portland! Im constantly going to the Woodburn Stores!

There are alot of places that carry "Disney" stuff. I, myself , prefer the "Disneyland" stuff, so I don't usually buy myself stuff , but I have no problems buying the kids stuff from Walmart, Target, etc. Depends on what you want :)

Hi Minercia, I hope you and your family have a great trip. I'm also going in early December. Adjacent to the Candy Cane Inn is a small store called ABC Market. I haven't been to DL or the area in 6 years but I know they used to have some great deals on souvenirs. A couple months ago someone on here kindly reminded me of the name and that it is still there. A block or so past that store is a 711 that also sells (or did last I was there) cheaper souvenirs but not as many as the Market. Have a lovely time and I hope you are able to get some discounted stuff too. :)

We were down in Nov last year, and we hit the Las Americas mall in San Diego after our Sea world day trip. I must say that the Disney store was well stocked and current items too. I managed to pick up a Disney Mickey Garage hoodie for $10 bucks, the next day I saw the same one on a guy in line at the matterhorn he commented on how nice a hoodie it was, I asked him where he picked it up... He told me World of Disney outside the park that day for $75!!!

I was fixing to ask the same thing. I'll have to check out the Citadel on the way down next month. Sure do wish we had something nearby, though, for that long gap in between trips.

We visited the Disney Store Outlet at the Citadel on our trip in August. It did have a Disneyland "Corner" with marked down Disneyland merchandise, pins, etc. I was able to find a few things. It was no where near as large or had as much variety as I've seen at the Disney World Outlets in Orlando, but was still worth a stop in for sure.

WOW, this is great information! Hitting the dollar tree and walmart before the trip :)
Will check out Citadel outlet, ABC mart and 711

Thank you so much everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter