Disneyland, Dinosaurs and (San) Diego: My spring break TR

stitchgal

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I've written some WDW trip reports but never one for Disneyland so I'm a Disneyland trip report newbie!

Introductions

The cast of characters
DH Jason, 38 He's the one who got me into the theme parks since he'd been going to WDW annually since he was little
Me, Amy, 37 Love the history of the parks
DD, Mallory, 9
DD, Tabitha, 7
DS, Quinn, 4

We go to WDW about once a year and Disneyland about every 2 years. Our last family trip to DL was in August 2011, and DH and I got to go for a few days alone in November 2011.

We started making plans for spring break 2013 and I brought up the idea of DL. After months of planning, we decided to do one day in San Diego, one day in Palm Springs, and 5 days at Disneyland including a trip to Los Angeles.

Day 1 to come shortly!

I'm in. Doing 2 days in SD, 1 day in Hollywood and 6 days in DL this summer. Waiting to see what you have to say.

Me too! Hoping to split 8 days between SD and DL... We've never been to CA at all, so I can't wait to hear about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter