Disneyland Dining - Kids over 9 charged as adults in 2007

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
I haven't seen this mentioned yet so I thought I would post a link.

Kids over 9 will be charged as adults for Disneyland meals.

That happened at DW already for the dining plan. My kids are still little but it won't be long till they are 9. Luckily we don't do the character meals where you have to pay for the buffet, we only do the ones where you can order a meal off the menu so it won't affect us much!

At any counter place, it won't really matter since they don't keep track of the meals you order!

Andrea

Thankfully we got our last 2 trips in with DD 11. We ate at Storyteller's for breakfast and she ate 1 muffins and 5 slices of bacon. It would have killed me to pay $$$ for that. We don't have another Disney trip planned for 1 1/2 yrs so hopefully her appetite will match (okay, come close to) the buffet prices.

yeah but as they say...you pay that price for the character buffets for the character interaction not the food :rolleyes:

This is such a bummer! My oldest is 10 now. I was counting on him still being the kids price for the character meals. Oh well, at least the tickets will be cheaper with the everyone pays the kids price special. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter