Disneyland CP

ArielinWonderland

Mouseketeer
I was just accepted for the role of Food Prep for Disneyland Spring 2012!
I have mostly heard from people doing the CP in Disney World. Who else is going to Disneyland in California?!

What is the housing there like? I can't find much on it. So much of my research in the program has been geared toward Disney World, and I've never even been to Disneyland, so this is a totally new experience!

Housing for the Disney College Program at the Disneyland Resort is located in a private apartment complex located near the Anaheim City Centre, approximately 2.5 kilometres (1.5 miles) north of the Resort.

The complex is strategically located alongside a 24-hour bus line operated by the Orange County Transportation Authority, providing access to the Resort at all hours of the day. As part of The Walt Disney's Company's commitment to environmental sustainability, you can choose to receive a fully-subsidised bus pass to use in going to and from the Resort. You can also choose to drive your own personal vehicle and park in a designated Cast Member car park.

Ohhh congratulations on being accepted! :) I was wondering about that too.. I had my phone interview on the twenty-third and have officially been waiting eight days. I asked for Disneyland preferabbly over Disneyworld because I've been there multiple times. But hopefully we'll get to see each other there. :)

Carnegie Plaza (the DLRCP Apartment building) is really great. The apartments are only a few years old, hardly used and well maintained. The downside is they cram 5 people into the 2 bedroom apartments and 3 people into the 1 bedroom ones sometimes.

i just accepted a PI in Disneyland. Does anybody know of good non-Disney places to live? Interns aren't given the option of Disney housing. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter