Disneyland countdown thread.....

T-minus 31 days for me and my group! It's going to be the ultimate summer celebration trip: 1st visit, grad school graduation, 29th birthday--we all have something to celebrate!
:woohoo::banana::dance3::hyper::dancer:party:

T-minus 31 days for me and my group! It's going to be the ultimate summer celebration trip: 1st visit, grad school graduation, 29th birthday--we all have something to celebrate!
:woohoo::banana::dance3::hyper::dancer:party:

Congrats all the way around!!!! Be sure to pick up pins from City Hall or CM's around the park -First Visit, Birthday and 2009 we got Just Graduated pins (not sure if they have them all the time).

Congrats all the way around!!!! Be sure to pick up pins from City Hall or CM's around the park -First Visit, Birthday and 2009 we got Just Graduated pins (not sure if they have them all the time).

Thanks! I didn't know they did graduation pins ... but that makes sense! I hope they have some left over from the spring commencements :goodvibes

See my siggy below.....40 days till July 14th (I know...the whole Conair movie, :rotfl2:)

It will be my first visit in 21 plus years! TOO LONG!
It will be my husband and children's first visit EVER!
Also my kiddos first plane trip.

And, my husband's and mine 20th Anniversary! It is actually the day after we come back, but we are going to celebrate DISNEY style! :woohoo:

5 days and a wake-up. We leave Saturday. We are celebrating Family.

I will have LGMH that say "MINJO". If I see any of you there, I will drop off a LMGH from MINJO.

I am so excited, it will be hard to work this week. :mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:smickey::smickey::hmghost::hmghost::tink::tink::tigger::tigger:

4 more days till we're back at our Happy Place!
:earsboy::earsgirl:
:earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl:
:earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl:

And a special Birthday wish:wizard: to DNi:tinker:
Happy Birthday, I l:lovestrucve you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter