Disneyland competitions

The SMS number is 19955699, you need to send your name and address. I didn't write down the phone number.

The SMS number is 19955699, you need to send your name and address. I didn't write down the phone number.

Thanks, I just entered :). I got a message back saying you can enter as many times as you like.

I'm undecided as to whether I shoudl post this....because if you win instead of me :sad1:
But...

http://www.toysrus.com.au/toystory3/

Picture38.png

The X Factor is giving away trips to Disneyland (and you get to meet Guy Sebastian in LA!). You have to watch on Sunday night for details (7.30pm Channel 7).

The TVWinners website currently has a competition to win a trip Hong Kong Disneyland www.tvwinners.com.au

The X Factor is giving away trips to Disneyland (and you get to meet Guy Sebastian in LA!). You have to watch on Sunday night for details (7.30pm Channel 7).

Thank you and thank you!

DH has just announced that there is a conference in Hong Kong that he wants to go to next year...Hmmm...wonder what's there!

And I love GUY SEBASTIAN!!! Guy plus Disney would be just awesome.

There's a competition on www.warnerbros.com.au to win a trip to WWOHP. You need a unique code from either a Harry Potter branded product (I bought a Dollar Sweets box of pancake mix from Woollies) or you need to buy tickets to see HP7 part 1 online at village.com.au.

:goodvibes Thanks Queenie wouldn't you rather another dis member wins than some random person:rotfl:
No....I WANT TO WIN MYSELF!!!
No other Dis member or random person....ME ME ME!!! :lmao:

ok...did I thwart my potential good karma saying that :scratchin

I just love it is a SIMPLE comp...lol...

Ahh Queenie, but you did not delete your post so I think you're still good in the karma department :)

There was a legoland competition last month but I didn't know this thread existed. I also didn't win it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter