disneyland.com ?

Happy99

DIS Veteran
Can you add your reservation number to your profile on disneyland.com similar to what you can do on disneyworld.com?

I didn't see a place for it when I logged in for DL.com but not sure if I am just missing it

Thanks

Can you add your reservation number to your profile on disneyland.com similar to what you can do on disneyworld.com?

I didn't see a place for it when I logged in for DL.com but not sure if I am just missing it

Thanks

There is a place to do so but can't remember where off the top of my head. I've tried using a the one I got from my TA and had no luck. I call Disney and they say that you can't do this using the TA-sourced number even though it is a DL number. Makes no sense.

I think you can.... I used My Disney Experience to keep track of all of our dinner and lunch reservations while at WDW. (Very handy by the way). When I booked my dinner reservations for our DL trip, they somehow automatically appeared in the MDE app. Don't know how that happened, but it was cool that it did.

I hope that by the time we go to DL next year that the MDE is tied to everything DL. It was so usefull at WDW to check times, places and wait times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter