Disneyland California Winter 2009?

algamble

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard or seen of any special offers? We are traveling to DL in December, and the only discount I can find is $400 off supposedly coming out soon. Are there any others I should keep an ear/eye out for? I received an email code (pin?) for September, darn it! It was a good one too.:confused3
Thanks for the tips!!!!

I haven't seen anything beyond the buy 3 get 5 special they have now which goes until the end of September only.

Keep checking http://www.mousesavers.com/., and it sounds like you're registered already as you got a pin, so that's good.

You can also check for AP rates at the hotels even if you don't have one. If the discount is good enough it may be worthwhile buying one to get the discount. They are quite a bit cheaper than WDW APs.

Disneyland doesn't seem to have anywhere near the aggressive discounting and specials that WDW does because they only have 3 hotels to fill and have no problem doing so, but keep checking and good luck:) If you are early December and not Christmas, you may get something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter