Disneyland / California Dream Vacation!

Dspec

Earning My Ears
I had to post.

Our family is from Canada (Alberta).

We have a flight to California on July 10 and a return on July 26. Yes, 16 nights in southern California.

Nine nights at the Disneyland Hotel and 7 nights at Paradise Pier.

We were there last year and bought AP's for the family and that's why we are going back.

I've read through many threads and I truly hope that both Paradise Pier and the Disneyland Hotel are great.

We stayed at the Anabella last year and only wished we could stay at these hotels.

Just had to share...does anyone have tips for negotiating with the hotels when staying at the resort for 16 nights???

Can't wait!!!!

wow! i am so jealous!

We have stayed at DLH and just returned from PP. Loved them both. I think I prefer DLH though, it was just more "disney" themed in my opinion. can't beat the pixie dust each night!

have a great time!

Sounds like sooo much fun! I would love to go for that long. My family and I will be there the same time you are (July 12 to July 15) maybe we'll see each other.:cool1:

Oh how exciting!! We're going in November for 8 days and we couldn't find any hotel deals so hopefully you can find something good for 16 days! That's awesome! I've always wanted AP's but didn't think it was feasible because I also live in Canada, but you've proven me wrong, lol! Now I'll have to convince hubby to get ap's...but honey Dspec has AP's!

Anyway have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter